Transformer Wound Core Annealing Furnace
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $90,000 / Set|
This unit will be used for annealing roll of wound CRGO core steel strips for Transformers, to release inner stress and decrease iron loss.
We produce variant type of (vacuum) furnace for transformer core annealing.
Suitable for wound core, E & I Core vacuum annealing.
Furnace size can be designed per customer' demand.
Main technical data:
|Max. Working temp||950 degree C (can be design per customer's demand)|
|Normal working temp||780~820 degree C (can be design per customer's demand)|
|Temperature control accuracy||± 2 degree C|
|Temperature uniformity||± 5 degree C (at the end of temperature keeping step)|
|Max. Furnace surface temp.||20 degree C higher than ambient temp.|
|Ultimate vacuum (cold state)||0.5mbar|
1. Annealing under vacuum condition, no silicon core oxidation problem;
2. Oven loading capacity is big: 5-8 tons
3. Energy saving. Annealing cycle is short, 5 tons material, annealing time is around 24hrs;
4. Cooling is fast, there is air-circulation cooling and cooling water.
5. Horizontal oven with motorized trolley, easy for operation.
6. Different program can be set for different loading.
1. Load material on motorized trolley;
2. Drive trolley into annealing furnace;
3. Close furnace door
4. Start vacuum pump
5. Connect cooling water to furnace body
6. Start heating process per pre-setting program
(Temperature rising, temperature maintaining, temperature reducing)
7. Stop vacuum pump after temperature-reducing
8. Inject Nitrogen (N2)
9. Connect cooling water to heat exchanger
10. Start circulation blower to cool core fast.
11. Close circulation blower, close cooling water, and take material out of furnace.
YANG MING MACHINERY IMPORT&EXPORT CO., LIMITED
Frank YANG (marketing director)
Add: No.5, exhibition east road, Torch development zone, Zhongshan, Guangdong, CHINA; Post code:528437