Transformer Tank Corrugated Fin Folding Line
The corrugated fin production line is special equipment for manufacturing sealed and maintenance-free transformer oil tank.
Main producing process: decoil the material, form plate corrugation, shear and hem corrugated plate, convey and weld corrugation ends edges, weld fin embossment, bend the finished corrugated fin, assembly corrugated steel tank.
Main Technical Parameters :
1. Width of corrugation: 300~1300mm
2. Thickness of steel sheet: 0.5-1.75mm
3. Length of formed sheet: >=290mm
4. Height of corrugation: 50-400mm
5. Corrugation pitch: >=40mm
6. Corrugation pitch accuracy: ±0.25mm
7. Corrugation inner gap: 6mm
8. Max. Pressure: 25MPa
9. Max. Flux: 200L/min